Wednesday 11 April 2007

The "Next" target!

I'm feeling quite pleased with myself this week - Some of you may know, that we've been "doing" Weightwatchers since the new year - Well, Monday was weigh day, and I've hit the "2 stone lost" mark!! I am officially now only 90% of the man I used to be (you do the maths!).

To be honest, I've suprised myself (and Melissa) at how I've taken to it (think it might be because I have to pay for it!!) - 3 months ago I couldn't envisage that I'd actually be happy to cook meals using Quorn and Couscous, amongst others!! It's not been all easy though - I miss Cheese, and oh how I miss Pies (mmmmmm, love the pie!!). Still, onwards and downwards (in weight that is).

What it does mean is that at some point I'm going to need to buy some new clothes, as some of my existing ones are beginning to look a bit "spacious". My suit jacket is beginning to look like I'm 11 again, wearing my brother's "hand me down" school blazer (actually, not sure it ever looked that big, in fact not sure I ever actually fitted in his "hand me downs"!!) But, hey, at least soon I'll be able to start shopping in Next again (what do I mean?? I don't think I've ever been able to shop in Next!!!!)

New wardrobe will mean I need lots of shirts and ties though!!!

See you all later,

G

No comments: