Wednesday 11 April 2007

Is there "Life on Mars"

Liz tells me that I should overdo it in my first few goes!! So here's another entry!

So last night found me glued in front of the tv from 9 until 10 for the final ever "Life on Mars"! A lot happened, and Melissa, who was watching it with me, asked a few times what was going on - Unfortunately I couldn't beging to explain for fear of missing out on something else!!

So was he mad? Was he in a coma? - Well, I'm still not entirely sure, and that's what made it such a brilliant ending! Nothing wrong with a bit of ambiguity! At least there was a resolution to the Sam/Annie story. And the moral of it all - "You're not alive unless you can feel it" - very deep, maybe??!!!

Now, apparently there's a "sequel" coming next year - can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

OOps - bit of a typo there. I meant DON'T over do it!! Sorry.

Anyway, it's good to blog and that's the whole point - there are NO rules as such and the ones there ARE, are unwritten and you get to find them out along the way.

Oh I've said too much.

Life on Mars - yep brill.... and they all lived/ died happily ever after.