Monday 16 July 2007

This has absolutely nothing to do with me!!!

This is as a result of a conversation between my lovely wife and Estelle Blake. I divulge all responsibility for any offence caused to your eardrums, and ask that you do not take what follows as any reflection of my own thoughts or moral values:



We love you Estelle, but I can't say I'm too enamoured with the choice of music!!

That said, whilst searching Youtube for this video, I also found this little piece of Musical gold - the same song, but sung in Japanese - a vast improvement I'm sure you'll agree!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I chose Backstreet Boys, Anastasia and Robbie.
worse than the song are the trousers. they need a government health warning!!!
For the others of you - see my blog for my choice!

Graeme said...

This is not Graeme but Melissa hijacking his blog comment space! Estelle, glad we had a laugh the other night. But why do people have such an isssue with this song?!?!.....mmmm.
I reckon people love it really, know the words and enjoy a good dance but just dont want to admit it! The only other person to do so is Glyn (hope you dont mind!) who also gave me the CD as a birthday present... bless him!